Condizioni di utilizzo del sito web
LAST UPDATED: 11 August 2021
- Brightwell Dispensers Limited (registered in England under Co No. 661996) and whose registered office is at Unit 9, Euro Business Park, Estate Road, Newhaven, BN9 0DQ, East Sussex, England (Brightwell) maintain this site (Site) for your personal information and communication.
- You are responsible for all access to the Site using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- Brightwell will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, it cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when Brightwell are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the written permission of Brightwell. Brightwell neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
- While Brightwell uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, it provides the Site on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Brightwell expressly excludes:
- The purchase of goods or services from Brightwell through the Site shall be subject exclusively to Brightwell's terms and conditions of trading a copy of which can be viewed clicking here.
9.1 use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
9.2 use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
9.3 impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site or express or imply that Brightwell endorse any statement you make;
9.4 interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
9.5 transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
9.6 reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
9.7 modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.;
9.8 remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
9.9 frame or mirror any part of the Site without Brightwell’s express prior written consent;
9.10 create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
9.11 use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without Brightwell’s express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Brightwell grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
Brightwell reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
- The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. Brightwell are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- Brightwell may block any links to or from the Site. Additionally, it may provide tools to allow you to link to the Site directly from a third party sit and if you do link to the Site (whether using such tools or otherwise), you agree that you will disable and remove any such link promptly upon Brightwell’s request.